Thursday, December 01, 2005

Money Tree

Money trees, botanical name Pachira. Like many other indoor plants, it require some sun light and periodically watering to keep healthy. It can grow as tall as seven feet and expand three feet wide horizontally. For more info, visit LuckyBamboo

MalaysiaFlowers: It is said to bring luck and good fortune and symbolizes good wealth. Hrm... I will get one of these and update back here when I get all the good stuffs! Hehe!

The luck and fortune has definitely emerged where by I have found ways to make money online and earn cash via the Internet. My dreams of working from home to spend more time with my family will soon come true. I hope you all Malaysians out there can earn some money in USD online as well. Learn from here --> How Malaysians can make money online in USD Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home