Friday, May 05, 2006

Malaysia Flowers Picture Grid with Picasa


This picture grid was easily generated via Google Picasa, a free Picture Organizer from Google. You basically select the pictures you want to create as a grid and click on the Collage button. Besides picture grids, you can also create Multi-exposure and Picture Pile.

Picasa basically helps me to organize all pictures in my machine. Pictures which I forgot I had in my machine was all displayed and categorized automatically when it's run for the first time. Its slideshow is also fun and easy to use. The greatest thing about Picasa is that it allows us to fine tune and edit our pictures easily. Highly recommend for advanced users and amatuers. Don't wait, try the Google's Photo Software today. It's free anyway.

3 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Blogger Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Hi there ! I found your blog thru a google search and would like to ask your help in identifying a flower. Malay and Indian women in the kampongs used put it in their hair ? My late aunt used to pin it in her sangul all the time. the flower can be yellow or orange with a strong sweet fragrance, it's petals are long and stragggly. I've always assumed it was Jasmine (Bunga Melor) but I am probably wrong.

The photos are in my blog and though you can view my entries, you will not be able to post a comment unless you register with the site. If it's not too much trouble, pls could you email me at :

aidaville@yahoo.com.sg

My blog : http://www.xanga.com/antique_chik

Aida, thanks so much !

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Jason Lee (HSLEE) said...

Wow, great shots on the Malaysia flowers photos, where you get them?

http://my-malaysia-boleh.blogspot.com

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Wengyee21 said...

The flowers were all taken with my Nikon 2100 Digital Camera. It's a low end camera but the macro shots are good enough for now. My next camera would probably be a Nikon D50.

Most of the flowers were taken around the area of Cameron Highlands and Frasers Hills. Also around my housing areas and village. Sometimes while driving and I see a full bloom flower, I would stop my car and take a picture of it. Haha... orang gila kan? Just joking!

Anyway, thanks for visiting Malaysia Flowers! I will try my best to update the site with more pictures of flowers in Malaysia.

Malaysia Flowers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home